2008-09-24

USE LINK WORTH monetize blog.

I'm currently using LinkWorth to monetize my blog. LinkWorth is quite a good place to make money. Although LinkWorth is not a famous as Google AdSense or any other Publisher Programs, it is a great site that helps bloggers make money.LinkWorth offers high payout for pay-per-click (PPC) which is called LinkWords. LinkWorth give 70% of the PPC to Bloggers and 30% as LinkWorth earning. This is quite a good system as we can know what value of earning per clicks are we making from one single click.
"Make Money Using
LinkWords
is Quite Easy!!!"Personally, I made USD$0.25 per click yesterday. This is quite a high payout for one single click and it can help to make money fast. I just check my LinkWorth account and today, I'm making USD$0.50. It gives me a surprise and I'm quite happy with the performance.LinkWorth also offers other income source for Bloggers. Other income sources are LinkPost, LinkAds, LinkInTxt and so on.
LinkPost is pay-per-post income source where bloggers can get task and make money by writing post on their blogs.
LinkAds are Text Link Advertisements that are approved and placed on your blog. It is like the function of Text Link Ads.
LinkInTxt transform the link or certain words in your posts into advertisement. It looks like a normal link but when people click on it, you are making money from the click.By using LinkWorth, I'm having a wide variety of choices to make money and it helps me to diversify my income source of my blog.*If you are interested, you can sign up using the button at the right had sidebar of my blog and try LinkWorth yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey just comment do not spam