2008-12-30

spedia.net

I first came across spedia.net from my Alexa Toolbar as a result of visiting another non related site.
I was researching the latest ways to make money and spedia sounded good on the outside and I almost signed up in order to refer others into the program.

It all sounded too good to be true. Make money and Surf the web. The 5 level deep payout structure would ensure a decent income after some heavy promoting but my intuition told me to do a quick search for the term spedia scam and see if there was any negative spedia information around.

The results speak for themselves.

An abundance of warnings and people's negative experiences with spedia. The most common complaints seem to be that they don't pay. Other complains include system crashes, spam if you cancel your account, and claims that spedia cheat the system.

According to my keyword tool, people are even searching the term spedia cheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey just comment do not spam